Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

2. Intro


Hi. I'm HKT.
This is my space (No I wasn't paid by myspace to say that, please.) N its going to be updated with information and thoughts.

Info on who, thoughts about what, is not something I'm entirely sure of. This is not going to be autobiographical,but at the same time, don't worry about me being in abstract universes for too long (BTW , I define "how long is too long" here ;)).
I'm a *play-to-the-audience type of blogger*, unless I'm not in a great mood, which is again, a 50-50 chance. There. I've tried to make my blog resemble "life" as much as I can, within circumstantial limits. You might've also noticed by now that I have a HUGE thing for big, though not always accurate, words, and long sentences.

Just cuz I write a long sentence does not mean, however, that I know how to do it. I might end up using inappropriate and inaccurate words and constructing really long sentences, cuz I hate putting a full stop on a thought process. The same
justification applies to what you might consider "inappropriate", "inaccurate" or "politically incorrect" views that I write here, and "long" discourses on topics that do not, in your estimation, merit more than a few lines. Which brings me back to the core concept. Its My Space.
But again , the * in this post must be remembered...that I play to my audience, and whether its inaccurate or unagreeable-to, I will try my best to make it readable, and fun.

PS : I will be using the * a lot, cuz I hate re-typing stuff. Plain lazy. hehe. AND a slow typer. So, follow the *star* ;)

I haven't read many blogs, and I have little idea what a blog ought to be like. I just know that this is how I do it.
My way. Or the Info superhighway. 0:)
In other words, if you like or agree with something I wrote, let me know in the comments, and if u feel like discussing on it, I'm up for that too.
If you don't like something I wrote, put that in the comments, with reason. On the other hand, if you need a swear-stage...well...remember, you have the highway option. The address bar goes nowhere...its exactly where u left it on the browser window. Feel free to leave. No offence both ways.

Big HI to my friends, and other mortals.
Take Care..till I get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


Hai HKT....

I wanted to post the 1st comment doo..tats y i stayed...late
Anyways its REALLY GUD...After all u r GENIUS!!

"LIFE IS SHORT SO ENJOY EVERY SECONDS IF IT........"

love,
Neetu

Anonymous said...

hiii...
....SO i guess i ws the 1st one to post the comment..Alley..????

Be in touch now ad always....

Love,
neetu

Anonymous said...

heyy thambi,
if u ever have a doubt about ur blog's readibility and u ponder over the thought,whether u got any readers..u know one guy who is reading for sure...

keep blogging,
Its a gift. Use it to the best of ur ability

sharad